Subscribe to the Scottish Episcopal Church calendar and lectionary in your electronic calendar. Synchronise it with your mobile device.
These files allow you to subscribe or import the Scottish Episcopal Church calendar (saints’ days, festivals and readings) into Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal, or any other compatible calendar application that supports iCalendar files or importing CSV files.
Read the terms and conditions for more information.
I first created the SEC digital calendar files for my own use in 2004 and started sharing it with a few colleagues. There are now people all over the world using it.
Source files are available on GitHub should you wish to download, clone or fork the files for your own use; please do let me know what you do with it.
These files are free and always will be.
Each year it takes me a few weeks to compile and test these files. If you find this useful and would like to say thank you, please consider making a donation to the Polycystic Kidney Disease Charity UK.
My late father had autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD), and died of kidney failure in January 1998. I have ADPDK, my sister and brother both have ADPKD; there is a 50/50 chance that my children have ADPKD.
The PKD Charity was established in December 2000 by patients, professionals and members of families affected by PKD, they have provided tremendous support to members of my family and work to fund research into determining the causes of polycystic kidney disease and into discovering treatments and a cure for PKD.
- Twitter account: @seccalendar These are usually updates on when I start compiling the file each year plus updates on bugs found and fixed and new features added.
- Facebook group
- SEC digital calendar and lectionary
- Pisky Kalendar
- Twitter account: @piskykalendar—A kalendar of the saints of the Scottish Episcopal Church.
- A4 booklet
- Fr Kelvin Holdsworth has created a physical copy of this year's readings in the form of an A4 booklet (210×297mm). A Scottish Kalendar
- Church of England
- Electronic Ordo contains daily information and readings for mass each day in the Church of England, according to both the Anglican (Common Worship) or Roman lectionaries; created by Fr Simon Rundell.
- The Episcopal Church (USA)
- EpiscoTech offers iCalendar files that contain liturgical calendar entries for the Episcopal Church calendar; created by the Revd Richard E Fichter, Jr.
- Roman Catholic Church
- Catholic Apptitude offers a number of similar calendar and lectionary resources for the Roman Catholic calendar.